Academic Mega-Fraud: garlic (General)

by dulan drift ⌂, Friday, June 02, 2023, 21:10 (330 days ago) @ dan

I quit taking NSAIDs years ago and have much less pain. What do I take? Here you go:

* boswellia extract 600mg/day
* curcumin with piperine 500mg/day
* palymitoylethanolamide 600mg/day
* other stuff I can't recall at the moment but that works

I was told fifteen years ago by two doctors that I needed total knee replacement. I now run up stairs. Fuck 'em.

I want what he's on. Not sure what any of the above are but i'll search them.

Edit:
Boswellia serrata is a tree native to India, Africa, and the Arabian Peninsula. It is commonly used in the traditional Indian medicine system, Ayurveda. It contains chemicals that might decrease swelling and increase the body's immune response

Curcumin is extracted from the rhizomes Curcuma longa L. It is known for its anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant activities. Despite its safety and potential for use against various diseases, curcumin's utility is restricted due to its low oral bioavailability. Co-administration of curcumin along with piperine could potentially improve the bioavailability of curcumin.

PEA acts as an anti-inflammatory and pain reliever. It’s a fatty acid molecule naturally found in the body and obtained from protein rich foods such as egg yolk, soya bean and meat. It is a glial cell modulator. Glial cells are Central Nervous System cells which release many inflammatory substances that act upon neurons, amplifying pain. Over time, it tones down overactive pain receptors into resting states

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread