Academic Mega-Fraud (General)

by dulan drift ⌂, Wednesday, May 31, 2023, 07:14 (325 days ago)

Covid has been a staging ground for widespread, systemic academic fraud emanating from the highest levels of THE Science cartel. The whole system is rotten to the core.

It began with the Pangolin Paper (with Formosahut being the first publication on the planet to expose it), but that was in no way an isolated incident - it was a tone-setter.

The thinking was: the stakes are high here - we write/say whatever we need to win.

By 'win' i don't meant 'the battle against Covid', haha, i mean 'the push to cover-up the origin of Covid (to save Totalitarianism!) - & make a killing off it through drug control'.

Due to a horrifying collusion in this fraud by MSM & public-funded Intelligence Agencies, it has proven to be a resounding success. I wonder what lessons they will learn from that for next time?

Epoch Times: Evidence of research papers changing the trajectory of governmental decision-making can be found in the case of monoclonal antibodies, which triggered controversy after several scientists said certain brands of the key COVID-19 treatment would not work for the Omicron variant.

A few months after preprints written by those scientists were published, the monoclonal antibody “sotrovimab” lost Emergency Use Authorisation, causing policymakers to move on to COVID-19 drugs like remdesivir.

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) later expanded remdesivir’s authorisation to outpatient treatment and pediatric patients.

Eventually, pandemic response critics put monoclonal antibodies into the alternative treatment group, a place where critics say is automatically stifled or publicly scrutinised as unsafe or ineffective.

From the beginning of Covid, it was all about pushing Remdesivir, an antiviral that had been tried & failed a bunch of times for other diseases, including Ebola. If we ever have a real investigation, which we won't, i'll bet my farm that it will reveal that many of THE Scientists pushing this near-useless drug have vested financial interests in it. We already know that Bat Lady filed a patent on it for use against Covid back in Jan 2020. How many other Bat Packers were in on the ground-floor? All of them?

Another significant example of governments and the World Health Organisation acting on suspected fraudulent and unverifiable data is the hydroxychloroquine study.

Published in the Lancet on May 2020, a study concluded that the drugs hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine increased the chances of death from COVID-19 at a time when the drug was largely untested.

The authors of the study claimed to obtain medical records of nearly 100,000 patients from hundreds of hospitals on six continents, but more than 100 scientists analysed the findings and found major issues, including inadequate adjustment for variables, a lack of ethics review, and numbers that don’t appear to add up regarding patients in Australia and Africa.

The paper was retracted after two weeks, but it had already shaken the scientific world, prompting the World Health Organization and French authorities to suspend clinical trials testing hydroxychloroquine against COVID-19.

While some studies have shown patients experiencing heart problems when taking hydroxychloroquine or chloroquine, the drugs were approved decades ago and have been used historically by people against malaria and other ailments with little concern.

This was a super high-profile study. Published by Lancet, the same corrupt institution that published Daszak's ridiculous Lancet Statement insisting the CCP is "open & transparent". It's authors included one of our dudes - Sir Jeremy Farrar - key figure from the Feb 1 Teleconference (with Fauci & Collins) that launched the whole Origin fraud strategy - at a time when telling the truth would have saved millions of lives.

Again, the whole point of knocking Hydroxy (& Ivermectin) out of the discussion was to promote Remdesivir - & wait for the vaccine bonanza already in the pipeline. Last thing on earth you need is a cheap, existing drug that cures Covid - thereby spoiling the party.

Remember, all this fraud was committed using public money. It makes me sick to the stomach that we're being bullied around by utterly unethical liars - who are altering the course of humanity - entrapping us inside their fake reality. But even when these lies are laid bare, there's not a shred of accountability. Doesn't even rate a single story in MSM.

Fuck THE Science, fuck THE State, fuck THE Media, fuck THE System. Their only interest is to perpetrate fraud in order to increase it's own money/power. Bring on the Revolution ...

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread