5G Sickness (General)

by dan, Saturday, May 06, 2023, 14:44 (359 days ago) @ dulan drift

I've always been suspect of 5G simply because there was no public debate about the fact that we're all (those of us in cities anyway) going to be living within a hundred feet or so of 5G repeaters.

I did a bit of research a couple years ago. Here are some links that I collected at the time. I'll add the Epoch article to that.

And just in the last couple of days, I've been reading about and listening to John Gray, a philosopher I'm surprised I wasn't more familiar with, but then I'm far from an academic.

I became aware of his book via this posting on Poetic Outlaws, the title of which is The Myth of Human Progress. That attracted me immediately because for a long time I've held that we don't progress at all. We're the same animal we were 100,000 years ago. We confuse technical progress with human progress, and it's not.

In other words, we think because we're progressing technically, we are somehow 'better'. The current state of the world should obviously dispel any such idea.

I'm just scratching the surface of Gray's ideas, but one seems to be that humanism is the new religion, which aligns with discussions on this forum about science and technology being the new religion.

It all makes sense. Science is what God was, and just as you didn't question God, you don't question Science and its Experts, because to do so will get you burnt at the digital stake in today's world.

And this gets back to 5G and why it's been allowed to simply appear.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread