5G Sickness (General)

by dulan drift ⌂, Sunday, April 30, 2023, 20:58 (365 days ago) @ dulan drift

I remember being called a tinfoil-hat 5G nut several times when questioning the origin of Covid. Never thought much about 5G until then, but having seen the shoddy science up close used to discredit lab-leak speculation, i became suspicious about anything that people were being demonized for questioning - including 5G.

Epoch Times: After a 5G base station was installed within 60 meters of her second-floor apartment, a middle-aged, otherwise healthy, Swedish woman developed debilitating symptoms corresponding with radiofrequency (RF)/microwave syndrome, researchers at the Environment and Cancer Research Foundation (ECRF) in Sweden reported this month. This was the third such case the researchers had documented.

According to their case study, published in Annals of Clinical and Medical Case Reports, fifth generation (5G) wireless technology is being rolled out worldwide “despite no previous research on possible negative effects on human health and the environment.”

How the fuck do you rollout 5G worldwide with no previous research on possible negative effects?!

Well we know how - if you block all safety studies then you can keep insisting there's no evidence of negative effects. Which enables you to go open slather.

Studies on possible health effects from exposure to 5G frequencies were all but non-existent until recently. In a study published in October 2022, animals were exposed to the 5G frequency of 3.5 GHz for 2 hours a day, 5 days a week for one month. The exposure caused oxidative stress and an increase of degenerated neurons in the hippocampus region of the brain, in addition to decreased irisin levels, a hormone positively correlated with weight loss and healthy cognitive function.

I recall Dan saying 5G doesn't actually benefit normal people one iota - it's all about running AI tech, especially driverless cars.

So it's global corporate interests pushing it - replete with their usual concern for the health of the little people.

Given the extensiveness of 5G, as a public health disaster, this could surpass the fallout from Covid vaccines. At least with vaccines, most people have stopped taking them, but you can't stop taking 5G radiation if you're in the firing line of a base station.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread