Langya Virus - Wang Linfa (General)

by dulan drift ⌂, Monday, August 15, 2022, 11:54 (620 days ago)

We mentioned that during the stand-off position that the secret pseudo-warfare tactics will come into play, including psychological/information, cyber, economic, and bio-warfare.

It bothers me that there is all this secret stuff going on under-cover-of-the-night that we're supposed to just accept and swallow whatever BS is put out to cover it.

As such, i'm suspicious about the new Langya Virus. When i first heard of it, i noticed it was a henipavirus, which is related to the Hendra virus. This raised alarms coz that's the kind that Wang Linfa first 'discovered' in Australia when he was working at the CSIRO (Aus's top govt sci-research facility). In fact, that 'break-through' resulted in the invention of bat virus crossover science, from scratch.

I then read another article, and sure enough, Wang Linfa was one of the scientists who 'discovered' Langya.

Some fast facts about Linfa Wang:

Oh. That's kinda sky-high on the COI stakes! But MSM continues to print Wang's propaganda asTHE Science.

Yes, viruses exist in animals, same way they exist in us - but the number of crossover events from animals to humans, that then become contagious human-to-human, is exceedingly rare. Of those where this has happened - SARS, Covid, AIDS, Ebola (circa2014) - the origins are all unknown - with large clouds of suspicion remaining as to whether the intermediate species was in fact a scientist in a lab.

So when a new contagious virus suddenly pops up that has purportedly jumped from humans to animals - and is from a virus family that, as the article says, not typically known for easy human-to-human spread - and it involves Wang Linfa - you have to be very, very skeptical.

I'm thinking it's most likely more EcoHealth scio-crap designed to camouflage the lab-leak & boost funding.

Or ...The next shot fired in an invisible bio-war. Say what you like about the origin of Covid - it's a fact that has had dramatic global impact.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread