Academic Mega-Fraud (General)

by dulan drift ⌂, Wednesday, May 31, 2023, 07:14 (332 days ago)

Covid has been a staging ground for widespread, systemic academic fraud emanating from the highest levels of THE Science cartel. The whole system is rotten to the core.

It began with the Pangolin Paper (with Formosahut being the first publication on the planet to expose it), but that was in no way an isolated incident - it was a tone-setter.

The thinking was: the stakes are high here - we write/say whatever we need to win.

By 'win' i don't meant 'the battle against Covid', haha, i mean 'the push to cover-up the origin of Covid (to save Totalitarianism!) - & make a killing off it through drug control'.

Due to a horrifying collusion in this fraud by MSM & public-funded Intelligence Agencies, it has proven to be a resounding success. I wonder what lessons they will learn from that for next time?

Epoch Times: Evidence of research papers changing the trajectory of governmental decision-making can be found in the case of monoclonal antibodies, which triggered controversy after several scientists said certain brands of the key COVID-19 treatment would not work for the Omicron variant.

A few months after preprints written by those scientists were published, the monoclonal antibody “sotrovimab” lost Emergency Use Authorisation, causing policymakers to move on to COVID-19 drugs like remdesivir.

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) later expanded remdesivir’s authorisation to outpatient treatment and pediatric patients.

Eventually, pandemic response critics put monoclonal antibodies into the alternative treatment group, a place where critics say is automatically stifled or publicly scrutinised as unsafe or ineffective.

From the beginning of Covid, it was all about pushing Remdesivir, an antiviral that had been tried & failed a bunch of times for other diseases, including Ebola. If we ever have a real investigation, which we won't, i'll bet my farm that it will reveal that many of THE Scientists pushing this near-useless drug have vested financial interests in it. We already know that Bat Lady filed a patent on it for use against Covid back in Jan 2020. How many other Bat Packers were in on the ground-floor? All of them?

Another significant example of governments and the World Health Organisation acting on suspected fraudulent and unverifiable data is the hydroxychloroquine study.

Published in the Lancet on May 2020, a study concluded that the drugs hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine increased the chances of death from COVID-19 at a time when the drug was largely untested.

The authors of the study claimed to obtain medical records of nearly 100,000 patients from hundreds of hospitals on six continents, but more than 100 scientists analysed the findings and found major issues, including inadequate adjustment for variables, a lack of ethics review, and numbers that don’t appear to add up regarding patients in Australia and Africa.

The paper was retracted after two weeks, but it had already shaken the scientific world, prompting the World Health Organization and French authorities to suspend clinical trials testing hydroxychloroquine against COVID-19.

While some studies have shown patients experiencing heart problems when taking hydroxychloroquine or chloroquine, the drugs were approved decades ago and have been used historically by people against malaria and other ailments with little concern.

This was a super high-profile study. Published by Lancet, the same corrupt institution that published Daszak's ridiculous Lancet Statement insisting the CCP is "open & transparent". It's authors included one of our dudes - Sir Jeremy Farrar - key figure from the Feb 1 Teleconference (with Fauci & Collins) that launched the whole Origin fraud strategy - at a time when telling the truth would have saved millions of lives.

Again, the whole point of knocking Hydroxy (& Ivermectin) out of the discussion was to promote Remdesivir - & wait for the vaccine bonanza already in the pipeline. Last thing on earth you need is a cheap, existing drug that cures Covid - thereby spoiling the party.

Remember, all this fraud was committed using public money. It makes me sick to the stomach that we're being bullied around by utterly unethical liars - who are altering the course of humanity - entrapping us inside their fake reality. But even when these lies are laid bare, there's not a shred of accountability. Doesn't even rate a single story in MSM.

Fuck THE Science, fuck THE State, fuck THE Media, fuck THE System. Their only interest is to perpetrate fraud in order to increase it's own money/power. Bring on the Revolution ...

Academic Mega-Fraud: garlic

by dulan drift ⌂, Friday, June 02, 2023, 06:28 (330 days ago) @ dulan drift

Dr. Julie McAuley, Doherty Institute: We performed several blinded experiments and found one of [Australian Garlic Producers (AGP)] products could reduce the infectious titre of SARS-CoV-2 and influenza by 3-log-fold (99.9 percent). We could barely detect any remaining virus genome, indicating nearly complete virucidal activity.

So why are we hearing about this now? Garlic, long known to have beneficial health properties in terms of protection against disease, works great against Covid.

As Dan said a long time ago, the cure for Covid could be slug-slime, but it would never be allowed to be publicized coz it's a natural compound that can't be patented.

Turns out it wasn't scientists who 'blew the whistle' - the research was commissioned by the garlic producers. If they hadn't commissioned it, the study would never have seen the light of day. As it is, it was only covered in The Epoch Times - buried by all other media outlets.

Interestingly, as the article points out:

While Dr. Martin Elhay, business development director at the institute, said Doherty was committed to “the global effort to combat the spread” of COVID-19. The Doherty Institute was a prominent voice during the pandemic years on issues such as COVID-19 vaccination and public health orders.

In fact the Doherty Institute & their Fact Checkers led the charge in Australia against 'conspiracy theorists & extreme-right-wing-nutters' who were advocating common-sense, natural remedies such as vitamins. The only way to protect yourself was multiple vaccine shots & lockdowns we were told.

by dan, Friday, June 02, 2023, 20:29 (330 days ago) @ dulan drift

I have no doubt this is true. For decades I was taking a variety of NSAIDs for my trashed, arthritic joints. I took ibuprofen for years, and also diclofenac (voltaren), meloxicam, and others, all at the doctor's advice.

And why do we say, "THE doctor"? The article THE as opposed to A is used to denote a noun when it is specific or unique. There was a time when there was only one doctor in town, so to this day we say, "the doctor". It's bullshit. "A" doctor is more correct. "A doctor told me to take this shit" sounds much less, what, valid than, "THE doctor told me to take this shit."

I quit taking NSAIDs years ago and have much less pain. What do I take? Here you go:

* boswellia extract 600mg/day
* curcumin with piperine 500mg/day
* palymitoylethanolamide 600mg/day
* other stuff I can't recall at the moment but that works

I was told fifteen years ago by two doctors that I needed total knee replacement. I now run up stairs. Fuck 'em.

by dulan drift ⌂, Friday, June 02, 2023, 21:10 (329 days ago) @ dan

I quit taking NSAIDs years ago and have much less pain. What do I take? Here you go:

* boswellia extract 600mg/day
* curcumin with piperine 500mg/day
* palymitoylethanolamide 600mg/day
* other stuff I can't recall at the moment but that works

I was told fifteen years ago by two doctors that I needed total knee replacement. I now run up stairs. Fuck 'em.

I want what he's on. Not sure what any of the above are but i'll search them.

Edit:
Boswellia serrata is a tree native to India, Africa, and the Arabian Peninsula. It is commonly used in the traditional Indian medicine system, Ayurveda. It contains chemicals that might decrease swelling and increase the body's immune response

Curcumin is extracted from the rhizomes Curcuma longa L. It is known for its anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant activities. Despite its safety and potential for use against various diseases, curcumin's utility is restricted due to its low oral bioavailability. Co-administration of curcumin along with piperine could potentially improve the bioavailability of curcumin.

PEA acts as an anti-inflammatory and pain reliever. It’s a fatty acid molecule naturally found in the body and obtained from protein rich foods such as egg yolk, soya bean and meat. It is a glial cell modulator. Glial cells are Central Nervous System cells which release many inflammatory substances that act upon neurons, amplifying pain. Over time, it tones down overactive pain receptors into resting states

RSS Feed of thread