Johnny Vedmore article - Wellcome-5 (General)

by dulan drift ⌂, Wednesday, February 09, 2022, 07:51 (801 days ago)

Great investigative article on the power structure behind Covid - specifically the Oxford-Wellcome nexus.

https://johnnyvedmore.com/2022/02/08/the-wellcome-5/

Johnny also shows his class by giving Formosahut a shout-out!

Author’s acknowledgements: Thank you to Whitney Webb for getting me onto Farrar while researching the Leap towards Humanities Destruction article. There are some fantastic folks also trying to piece together the Fauci emails side of this over at formosahut.com and it can be a real adventure to follow and their research helped me on a few things.

Johnny Vedmore article - Wellcome-5

by dan, Saturday, February 12, 2022, 06:38 (798 days ago) @ dulan drift

Excellent article indeed! One of the biggest takeaways for me, in addition to all the excellent historical detail, was how these people have amassed so much power and control over our lives and yet remain pretty much entirely unknown to the public and hence unaccountable.

Johnny Vedmore article - Wellcome-5

by dulan drift ⌂, Saturday, February 12, 2022, 07:42 (798 days ago) @ dan

Excellent article indeed! One of the biggest takeaways for me, in addition to all the excellent historical detail, was how these people have amassed so much power and control over our lives and yet remain pretty much entirely unknown to the public and hence unaccountable.

That's the crux of it. A culture of accumulated power/money over decades operating in the shadows of non-accountablity.

To quote from the Anthrax rap: i don't know much about nothin', but i know that's a recipe for corruption

I'm hoping his work (and some of Formosahut's) succeeds in putting names and faces to these people. Daszak is as guilty as sin, but he's a low hanging fruit - it's time to get to the bigwigs pulling the strings behind the scenes.

It's a race against time. We gotta get them before they get us. The spectre of the biostate becoming irremovably entrenched is real - might already be too late - time will tell.

RSS Feed of thread