Covid Origin Poll (General)

by dulan drift ⌂, Monday, April 17, 2023, 07:50 (347 days ago)

Using the no evidence is evidence theory we were able to deduce that the weird absence of polls on the origin was an indication that most people thought the experts were full of shit. As such, polls were banned - due to a need to maintain faith in our expert system - limit vaccine hesitancy - or whatever self-serving rationalization they came up with.

For sure those polls have been done, but the results are rarely published. In Aus, there have been zero published polls. Zero. After 3 & 1/2 years!

Finally, today, i saw this Fox News poll of 1000 people. The article claims there was also a poll 2 years ago, but it wasn't given much publicity coz i've been scouring the media for them & didn't see it.

The results:

62% think Covid was created by scientists in China & leaked from a lab

33% think it evolved from nature

Which is, supposedly, almost the same as it was 2 years ago.

That's ... not surprising (using the deductive thinking from no polls being published), but still kinda remarkable - especially the result from 2 years ago. It means despite the full-force of MSM, social media, political party machines, intelligence agencies, & all the world's leading health experts insisting that Covid was natural (& banning anyone who begged to differ), a vast majority didn't believe them.

That represents a massive breakdown in trust from normal people in all of our experts, who, as they keep telling us, are trying to keep us safe. In fact, it represents the death of trust.

It's also interesting how there's been no change in two years. That shows that the 33% who continue to believe the experts, are locked into that thinking. Doesn't matter how much evidence comes out to the contrary at this point - it's not relevant - it's like die-hard supporters cheering for their football team.

Given that the subsequent draconian lockdowns, restrictions on freedoms, vaccine mandates, all the disinformation pumped into society was all based on this origin lie, which most people recognize was a lie, it's amazing no politician has really run with it. If you look at the 2020 Presidential election debates - it didn't crack a mention from either candidate - even as we were in the thick of Covid.

If i was standing for office, i'd be talking about it day & night. I'd know a large majority of voters agree me, that the evidence is on our side, that it represents a great rallying point for people sick of being treated like idiots. Why would you not tap into that?

We've discussed that answer a lot before: if you're part of the Duopoly ruling system, you're not looking to undermine the fundamentals of that system that nurtures you - even when you know it's a scam.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread