Hints of change in MSM take on everything COVID (General)

by dulan drift ⌂, Sunday, June 12, 2022, 12:09 (656 days ago) @ dan

Excellent point. The may V should debate highlights how far THE Science has strayed from the path of what's true.

All this is justified in their own heads because they think they're acting according to some higher truth, or the greater-good, or because we're too big to fail.

We need to say 'should' coz if we say 'may' it may lead to vaccine hesitancy which may undermine our authority. Then how would we introduce our global bio-state (to save millions of imaginary lives/entrench us as global rulers) if everyone realizes we're full of shit.

The other point worth noting is this is not the estab science community's first rodeo in terms of telling whoppers to the world. By and large, these global health bodies are simply following the blueprint from previous events- Anthrax, literally caused by a (likely some) top-scientist, enabling the whole bio-terrorism WMD lie that led to Iraq War 2 is one example.

SARS-1 is another - the origin of which is still unexplained, despite what we've heard. Both led to massive funding boosts.

Covid funding dwarfs even those two supernovas. The lesson, the worse we make it, the better it gets for us!

The galling part is: these global experts continually get away with it - which, not surprisingly, is why they keep doing it. They are currently in the process of getting away with it again - as the title of your thread indicates. All these WHO, CDC, Nature elites that concocted, then used their immense power to spread Covid whoppers, are quietly shifting ground to dodge accountability.

I wonder if power is a limited substance - coz it seems like the more power these pricks vacuum up, the more powerless the normal person becomes. It flows directly from one to the other.

There is a growing undercurrent of disaffection within society - i'm part of it - but i fail to see hardly any politicians willing to represent that space. The reason, i guess, is in the too big to fail thinking. If what we've witnessed is our entire system of experts complicit in spreading brazen lies due to self-interest, that suggests the solution lies in a wholesale revolution in how our societies are run.

Nobody in a position of power is going to go for that.

They got this far according to the rules of the hierarchical expertocracy - you're not gonna dismantle your own support system.

Trouble is, AI, wielded by these whopper-tellers, is coming at us dumb-humans at a million miles an hour - it's already here. It's humanity-shaping. That sounds melo-dramatic, but it's not.

Now is the time to recognize that reality, have a public discussion, decide how we want to deal with it.

If our lives have been invaded by the experts due to a disease caused by the experts, that must be addressed. I don't give a fuck if that's uncomfortable for some nice, rich scientists or not.

Ten years time will be too late. Now might be too late - but it's still worth a try. Once our freedoms, rights to privacy are gone - they're gone forever. As humans, we must have a say in that.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread