UFO's (General)

by dan, Saturday, May 15, 2021, 15:14 (1049 days ago) @ dulan drift

Seems to have been a lot of UFO's lately - i've often wondered what the hell aliens would make of earth if they landed last year: various nut-jobs as leaders of the major countries - in the middle of Covid. That's pretty dysfunctional.

Another question is, why is the government now releasing some of this information?

Although it seems likely that non-human life exists in the universe, i've been skeptical about aliens having landed on earth. If they had, why wouldn't they make contact? Why fly all this way and not even say 'Hello'?

Well, true, but they would be aware that contact would profoundly and forever alter our development as a species. Perhaps they have reasons for not wanting to do that. On the other hand, there have been so many reports of UFO's for so many years, a larger question for me is why is this not more of a central question of public debate and exploration? See my own personal story below.

However, it's possible that the UFO's are alien drones - they could be just observational.

Another explanation is that aliens have evolved into AI entities, such as we've discussed on other threads regarding a futuristic earth - in which case the UFO is the alien.

Indeed!

I'm going to copy and paste the account of what I saw back in the 70's that I had prepared for a friend. I've updated it a bit and included some other relevant information. Here you go:

I'm sure I've shared this experience with you more than you'd like, but I will again here briefly for context. It was a dark, clear night in the early 70's, I believe in the winter because my windows were closed and it was very, very clear. I was looking SW out my bedroom window, roughly in the direction of Wright-Patt, aka Wright Patterson AFB, though I didn't consider that until years later.

I saw a light in the sky, and it moved horizontally and vertically at right angles with no acceleration. In other words, it would move horizontally right or left, stop, vertically up or down, stop, etc. What really caught my eye was the lack of acceleration. It did not speed up or slow down; it was moving or not moving, which suggests it was not powered by propulsion. Again, I didn't think about the physics at the time, it just looked odd. And the right angles were also unusual.

And then, it vanished very, very quickly. And when it vanished, it did accelerate, almost beyond my ability to see it do so. Movies have traditionally been made to show at 22 frames per second because that's the limit at which we can see individual frames. Images blend into a moving image at that rate. As an analogy, this disappeared at between 10 and 20 fps, or within at least 1/10th of a second, up.

What I realized after reading what you sent, while reading the references to craft moving via magnetism (I've always assumed it was electro-magnetically driven), and with relevance to height, and this was a new concept to me, the value of height, what I realized was that this craft may not have been moving for observational reasons, perhaps it was moving for navigational ones.

It was tacking, as it were, to find the sweet spot of gravitational values for propulsion. The right angle movement suggests a grid of some sort. An energy grid?

================

Perhaps the way it works is not by force directly, but rather by releasing gravity to some extent. I've been thinking a lot about this. We generally think of gravitational force as being that which holds us to Earth, but of course there are massive forces all around us. Earth is simply the strongest, most immediate. What if we were able to release ourselves from Earth gravity? Then there is antigravity. Regardless of how you look at it, there are forces pulling in all directions.

So how would one be pulled by a specific gravitation force? Of that by, say, a galaxy, or even a universe? First of all, it would take a release from this gravity. But it would also require a target gravity, a directional gravity. So how do they tap in to that target gravity?

================

In the early 90's I was teaching in a post-grad business program in Taiwan. At some point, for whatever reason, a class started talking about UFOs. One student, whose English was excellent, told his story. He described seeing exactly what I had seen decades earlier, and he had had his experience many years prior. He was in the countryside in Taiwan and saw, well, the same damn thing. He even used the same language I used to describe it, including right angles, lack of acceleration, and an immediate, almost instantaneous, and very fast exit. I had not told anyone my story. And the internet was just getting started, so I could not have posted it there. I got goose bumps as he described what he'd seen.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread